Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sue Jennings' Cubby

Sue made her husband a e-Reader Cubby to accompany his new Kindle 4! Sue has a blog of her own HERE. She designs and makes teddy bears in Ashford, United Kingdom! How fun!     
                                            "I wanted to  come up with a color scheme that wasn't 'girly'.  Most of my fabrics are very feminine. However, back in the autumn I bought a good selection of quilting fabrics with an autumnal theme.  I make no apology for the fact that the colors are unseasonal.  We still have 6 inches of snow outside and I didn't want to risk driving to the fabric shop.  Perhaps I'll make a few more - one for each season!" - Sue
                                                                                            
Thanks for sharing the eReader Cubby with us & on your blog! It turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment