Friday, July 13, 2012

The Quilt Store's 'Days of Yore'

Over my little vacation time I was at my local quilt shop, The Quilt Store, and I came across the entire 'Days or Yore' Fabric line on the shelves! I was fun to see it! If you or your local quilt shop is carrying the line, snap a picture with the line and send it to us!

If you don't live near a quilt store, or for some silly reason they aren't going to carry it =/ Here is a list of online stores to buy it from!

Thanks to the Quilt Store for letting me take photos! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post! I've been looking for Days of Yore online since I don't want to have to take a bus in the Arizona heat if I don't have to. I've just ordered from Craft Town Fabrics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the post. I have just ordered from PM Quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete